Saturday, May 1, 2010



Just thought I'd do a double post today since I am so behind on my blog.  So I guess I am the official "birthday card maker" for all of my friends since they all ask me to make them when they need one,lol!! Today my friend Holly needed a card for her nephew Parker's birthday.  She asked me to color co-ordinate with the batman wrapping paper she used, so blue and yellow it is!  Was excited that I got to use some of the new stamp sets I bought in the clearance section at Scrapbookers Paradise...LOVE the 75% off stuff, how can you say no to that??!!  I also used my cricut to cut out letters and sentiment card.  Thought I would add a little something on the inside of the card...if you look closely at the tag on the bday cake stamp, I added a P for Parker...love this stamp...just only if I had some copics!

1 comment:

Steph said...

This is a fantastic card! I bet he loved it.